Assalam alaykum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatuh! Today we have brought for you a very powerful and effective dua for spouse. Many people had reached out to us for sharing a dua for good spouse. We all want a good spouse in our life and a good spouse is the basis of happy and joyous marriage. If you are someone who is getting married or is in the process of getting married, recite this dua for spouse an increase your chances of getting the best one.
Dua For Good Spouse
Allahumma Innee Urreedu An Atazawwaja Faqaddir Lee Minan Nisaa-I A’fihunna Farjajan wa Ah’fadh’ihunna Lee Fee Nafsihaa Wa Awsa-i-Hunna Lee Rizwan Wa A-dhamahunna Lee Barakatan Fee Nafsihaa Wa Maaleee Faqaddir Lee Minhaa Waladan Tayyiban Tajaluhoo Khalafan Saalihan Fee Hayaatee Wa Ba`da Mawtee.
Recite this dua several times, every day and see the magical result. You will start getting decent proposal for marriage and Inshallah, the best one according to Allah Taala will only be finalized for the nikah. This dua for spouse is very effective; if you will recite this dua with faith and belief you will get faster results.
Dua For Spouse in Quran
It is important to have a good spouse who will support and care for you throughout life. The compatibility between the partners is also important to ensure a happy and healthy marriage and that is why it is important to make sure that you get a good partner for life. Everyone wishes to have a marriage that is free from daily arguments and fights and this dua is the best way to ensure this. Although fights and misunderstandings are a part of a relationship it takes a sensible and compassionate partner who can make up after the fights and prioritize the relationship over everything. This dua for spouse in Quran will help you to find a good partner for marriage. Follow this simple ritual to recite the dua for good spouse:
- Read two rak-at-salat with the neeyat of hajaat.
- Now recite salawat 11 times.
- After this recite the five tasbih of Sayyida Fatima Zehra, “Allah Akbar 34 times, Alhamdulillah 34 times, Subhanaallah 33 times, La Ilaha Illallah once.
- Again, recite salawat 11 times.
- After this, recite Surah Taha verse twice and pray Allah for a good spouse.
- Follow this ritual for a week and Inshallah you will get a good spouse as a life partner. If you have any doubts or queries, you can contact our molvi Saab for assistance. Leave your queries and questions to be answered by our experts.